Our outdoor buildings are made with the highest-quality BlueScope Steel and Steeline Framing systems frames, including fittings and inclusions that meet relevant building standards and wind code requirements.
We offer a range of options and additions to further enhance your sheds, including roof ventilators, ridge vents, standard access doors, fire doors, mezzanine floors, vermin seals and flashings, water tanks, and solar panels.
We can also provide a number of specialised additions, such as:
- Air-cell insulation to the roof and wall, which provides very high thermal performance. This easy-to-install insulation product is fibre-free, resistant to insects and rodents, and completely waterproof and fire tested.
- Windows and glass sliding doors, which come in a range of sizes to suit any and all of your requirements. All our windows and glass sliding doors come fitted with standard keyed locks.
- Roller doors, which are available in both domestic grade and industrial grade and can be made with a maximum opening size of up to 5000mm high or wide.
- High-tensile steel connection brackets. Large, fully bolted and galvanised, these brackets have to strengthen folds for top-quality support and are used in compliance with standard building practices and the manufacturer’s specifications to guarantee the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Personal access doors, or P.A doors, which come with high-quality locks, butt hinges and door jams. Designed to be large enough for wheelbarrows and wheelchairs to easily pass through, they are made with sturdy support members on the inside and around the edges.
- Cladding for walls and roofs, in a range of designs and colours, to brighten up the exterior of your building. Ideal for either domestic or industrial buildings, our cladding options can be fully customised to your design preferences.
- Roof gutters, in a large range of colours and with a variety of available accessories.
- Customised flashings, which are used to finish all openings so that sheet edging and galvanised framework is covered and protected from insects.
- Knee and ridge plates that are universal and substantial, and they look good! This makes our sheds easier to construct and gives them more storage room inside.
Large fully-bolted and galvanised universal connection brackets with strengthening folds for superior support. All high-tensile steel. All materials are in compliance with manufacturers’ specifications and are adapted to guarantee your manufacturer’s warranty.
All openings are finished with our customised flashings that cover all sheet edging and galvanised framework. All flashing edges are finished with three-fold flashings to strengthen your shed and leave no sharp edges. Large capacity downpipes ensure fast and effective dispersal of rainwater.
Roller doors are available as domestic grade up to a maximum opening size of a nominal 3,000mm high or wide. Above these sizes, industrial grade doors can go to a maximum opening size of a nominal 5,000mm high or wide.
Windows come in sizes of 600, 900, or 1,200mm high and 600, 900, 1,200, 1,500, or 1,800mm wide. Sliding glass doors come in a nominal 2,100mm high and either 1,800mm or 2,400mm wide. All our windows and glass sliding doors come standard with keyed locks.
Our personal access (PA) doors are constructed from a single piece of Colorbond material with sturdy horizontal and diagonal support members on the inside and edges. A high-quality lock set and study butt hinges are also standard. All PA doors are a nominal 2,100mm high and 820mm wide. They are also available in 900mm wide, which will easily accommodate the passage of wheelbarrows, wheelchairs, etc. These doors come complete with high-quality door jambs.
Kingspan insulation is high thermal performance, fibre-free and non-itchy. It is easy to install and insect and rodent resistant, waterproof and fire tested.
Although this product is normally used for roofs it is now in demand for wall cladding both vertical and horizontal adding a new look of appeal, suiting both traditional and modern designs.
The Trimdek cladding, combines for both roof and industrial wall uses, whilst Trimwall is specifically designed for wall cladding it is also used in conjunction Trimdek roof, these products are available in a wide range of Colorbond colours.
Also specifically designed for walls only this project is cost effective and has a soft and appealing attraction to the eye. This product is ideal for domestic and light industrial buildings.
Our quad gutter has an attractive profile with a high front to conceal the roofline. It comes with a full range of accessories and a wide choice of colours.
Trimline guttering has a neat, square line with plenty of rain carrying capacity and slots cleanly along the high face of the roof. This tough gutter is manufactured from high tensile steel and comes in a full range of Colorbond coatings to enhance its appearance.